Space good for law firms in the Plaza District. The parameters are between 15,000 and 40,000 square feet on one floor. According to Costar, there are 261 spaces in 62 properties that fit the above criteria. This Comprises approximately 5.25 million square feet available at an average asking rent of $69 per rsf. 6 of the spaces say they are “Good for a Law Firm”. And I thought only 2 were!!
Here are some of the best:
- 9 West 57th Street – If you can afford the price I think this is one of the best floor plates I’ve ever seen for a law firm. Of course the building and the location is fabulous but check out this 31,000 sf foot floor plan. They have a several of these floors available. Although I am sure they want to rent to some multi-floor tenants I’m sure we can accommodate a 1 or 2 floor tenant with a great view.
- The International building at Rockefeller Center, 630 Fifth Avenue has always been a great building for Law Firms. A 27,000sf floor with 6 corner offices and fabulous views are the hallmark of this landmark building. The Rockefeller concourse and great transportation access make this one of the most desirable locations in the world.
- The GM Building at 767 Fifth Avenue is a great building for law firms. A center core, rectangular floor plate with 8 corner offices directly across from the Plaza. The 33rd floor is approximately 40,000rsf. This is truly a magnificent building. Of course at a very high price.
- 399 Park has some high floors with a great view. Each floor is center core, 4 sides of windows and great views.
- 520 Madison has a number of high floors in a very nice building. Location is excellent and the rectangular center core floors, 23,000sf each would work well for law firms.